ALL ABOUT UPDATE

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Girl revealed her secret of dating a black guy.


In recent years, there has been a surplus of white women and black men relationships. Some will argue that this interracial relationship has been purposely promoted by the media. Some will also argue that this interracial relationship is often times dysfunctional (laziness, abuse, self hate and insecurity).
1. Fat. She’s too large to attract a white men. She believes her body type is more accepted by black men.
2. Ugly and unattractive by European standards of beauty.
3. She wants to experiment. She’s curious about the black man’s genitalia, how big it is, how he performs sexually, if it’s better than being with a white man.
4. Jealous. She’s jealous of black women.
5. Boredom. She’s bored with white men. She is looking for excitement and a change. She wants to cause some friction.
6. Anger. White women that date black men are angry and see this as a form of rebellion. White rage.
7. Desperation. She can’t get the white guys she wants. She cannot go without a man.
8. Attention. Dating someone different than her own race is her way of getting attention.
9. She’s gullible.
10. Whorish. She’s sleeping with many different men. He’s just one of many.
11. Rejected. She’s intensely rejected by other men.
12. Meal Ticket. She see’s the black man as a meal ticket. Example; entertainers, athletes.
13. Her white men are too effeminate. She has this Godzilla fantasy and believes the black man is more masculine. White men have a reputation for their pedophilia and other strange sexual acts and there isn’t enough available white men for white women.
14. Mixed children. She wants mixed children. She feels mixed children will increase her worth in life.
15. She’s ghetto and feels she will fit in with ghetto black men. You can tell she ghetto by her speech, lack of goals, hair, tattoos, piercings.
16. She thinks it’s trendy.
17. Racism. Some white women date black men because they are racist. She pretends to be color blind. Why would you date someone that’s completely different looking without acknowledging it? There is a hidden racist motive.
18. Arrogant. She thinks she can have any man she wants. She believes the black men is suppose to like her.

   1 comment :

  1. Hello dear friends please join me and celebrate my glory and a job well done by Mr Dan Dave, his number 08036872551. Mr Dan have done a great job for me, I have been trying to get a sugar mummy and have been scammed my different so-called agents all they do at forst when i called them is to tell me to send the recharge card to call my woman for me after then they will tell me to send them
    money and I will keep sending them money more that 5 times even when they asked for more money I keep sending but they will never connect me to a sugar mummy. All they do is take my money and go away I will be calling them but they will never pick up there calls again, and I said I will never call any agent again to hook me up, not knowing there is a real truthful agent Mr Dan who can connect someone to a rich sugar mummy, one faithful afternoon when i returned back from school i had no money on me I thought of browsing online as i was browsing I saw many great testimonies that people was testifying about Mr Dan Dave on how he has been connecting them to rich sugar mummies and daddies in there states. But I did not believe in it that moment I started chatting with one of them privately that was testifying about Mr Dan great work, finally I
    came to realise that Mr Dan is indeed a genuine sugar mummy agent.. From that very moment I collected Mr Dan's phone number and i called him to hook me up, i told him how I have meant fake agents in the past and how they dope me of my money, he told me he will help me and he told me his terms and conditions just
    the same way others had been doing to me i was really afraid but I summored up courage to do what Mr Dan has asked me to do by sending him recharge card to call the lady for me, I became more scared thinking that he will not call me back but I keep up my little faith, after 10 minutes I called him back and he gave me the lady's number and also the amount the lady has agreed to be paying
    me each time we meet. My sugar mummy started my payment with 75k and later increased it to 150k and she has since turned my life around God bless the day i called Mr Dan and God bless you all for reading my true life testimony. I want to let you people no that (Mr Dan) is the only real sugar mummy agent i have come across if you are in need of a rich sugar mummy that can help you just contact

    (Mr Dan) on +2348036872551

    ReplyDelete

-->