ALL ABOUT UPDATE

Thursday, January 7, 2016

10 Nigerian women share their sex confessions



Add caption

Women are not one to open up easily about sex, but that doesn't mean they don't have a few sexy secrets they would rather not talk about.
These 10 anonymous women shared their sexual secrets and woes on Naijaqueen.com.
1. I have only ever had anal sex
"I currently have a boyfriend who knows I am a virgin and want to wait until marriage to have sex. The only problem is that he does not know I have had anal sex with my ex a few times. He has no idea of this. He believes I have never had sex and he has been really supportive, waiting."
2. I Have Phone Sex With My Boyfriend’s Best Friend
"He is funny and kind. Our conversation soon became sexual and we have had a lot of phone sex.  I have sent nude pics of myself to him and he sent them to me too. He makes me cum just by talking or texting and this is making me think about him sexually. I masturbate to thoughts of him and I think of him when making love to my boyfriend."
3. My Man And I Regularly Have Threesomes
"The first time, we tried it with a classmate of mine who my boyfriend was attracted to. I agreed just to see how it would feel. After an awkward beginning where neither of us knew how to proceed, we really got into it and had a good time. We stopped doing it with the classmate though, because she started asking to be paid. We mostly meet up with girls online.  I chat with them and bring it up. A lot of girls were up for it, out of curiosity, I guess. But the ones that really had a blast kept coming back."
4. I Am Married Woman Who Has Phone Sex With Other Men For Money
"My family has really been struggling financially and since I was a housewife, I was not contributing much. I figured I will only be doing it regularly with just one guy, so I can make some pocket change. Let’s just say, one thing led to another and he introduced me to someone else. I now make more money than I ever thought I could, and I having phone sex with more guys now. I spend about 30 minutes with each one and I do it at nights after my children have gone to bed. (My husband works nights at his job)."

5. Sex With My Lover and Husband on the Same Night
"I started an affair some time ago. One night we were at the Sofitel in Ikoyi having the time  of our lives.  Completely oblivious to the time. We were just basking in the afterglow when my phone started vibrating and just would not stop vibrating in my handbag on the table. My husband was calling. I got dressed and rushed home.  Hubby was very upset. Demanding to know where I had been. I just started crying. He put his arms around me and apologized for being upset.  This led to kissing…and then sex.  I couldn’t stop him without arousing suspicion."
6. I Had Sex With 2 Men In One Night
"I had to pay a visit to my ex on business matters. One minute, we were talking, the next we were kissing. Things escalated fast and we ended up having sex. Immediately after, I was filled with regret. Things got even worse, when my man, who lives not that far from my house in Surulere asked me to come over. For a moment, I was so focused on making sure he did not think something was amiss, I agreed. I left my ex without a word and made my way to my man’s house. I got there around 8:00pm.
It was the hardest thing, keeping a smile on my face and acting like nothing is wrong. When he started rubbing up on me for sex, I realized I should not have come. I tried to fake a headache but he was pretty insistent. Once again, my fear of having him think something was up made me give into him."
7. He Does Not Last Long In Bed
"I love my fiance. In every other aspect of our relationship, he is amazing. But once we get in bed, he finishes really fast. I have tried encouraging him to spend more time with foreplay, but I soon found that I feel more pleasure when he is inside me. So, by the time I start to really feel the groove, that is when he suddenly finishes. I have also tried having him use his hands to help me ‘finish’ but , like I said, I only feel optimum pleasure when he is inside me."

8. I Am Sexually Attracted to My Brother-in-law
"My marriage has been fine but my husband and I do not have that much passion in our relationship. Also, my husband is not a very intellectual person so I missed having someone to have intelligent conversation with. I found out that my brother-in-law is one of the smartest people I have ever met.My brother-in-law and I connected on an intellectual level. He made me feel excitement and I felt I could talk to him for hours. I fantasized about going on a date with him, then I started daydreaming about making love to him. This made me so turned-on that I felt my heart beating faster and I got sweaty. For now, nothing has happened, but one thing that I know for a fact is, if he ever came on to me, or shows any signs that he wants me sexually too, I would never be able to say no."
9. My Husband Refuses To Have Sex With Me Since I Got Pregnant
"Ever since we found out I was expecting, my husband has been hesitant to have sex with me. At first, we only had sex about once every month, but at about 6 months into the pregnancy, he stopped touching me altogether. I have pleaded and tried to cajole him, but to no avail. I was really horny during my pregnancy, which is a surprise because my husband has always been the one with the higher libido. I asked him why he would not touch me, but he dismissed the question. Eventually, I had to accept that maybe he does not find me sexually attractive because I am carrying his child."
10. My Boyfriend Is Marrying Me Because He Wrongly Assumed He Is The Father Of My Unborn Child
"A few months ago, I met with an ex and one thing led to another. We made love only once. A month after, I found out I was pregnant after taking a test when I missed my period. I know it is not my boyfriend's child because he and I have always used condoms. I was terrified how he would take it. I asked him to come and meet up with me after work so I can come clean to him. As soon as I told him I am pregnant, he did not give me a chance to say anymore. He gave me a hug and say we can get married if I wanted. He admitted that it might be a struggle because we have not reached our financial goals but he promised to work very hard to make sure myself and the child are very happy. I am now 4 months pregnant and I have made the decision never to tell him the truth. No good will come of it."

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->